Thank you for visiting my website. Isn’t it clean and lovely? That’s because my children haven’t figured out how to mess up a webpage yet. I’m sure they will. And, the nice picture of me at the top of the page, don’t let it fool you. I’m usually in a “what-not-to-wear” sweatsuit ensemble, complete with a baseball cap, overgrown eyebrows and no make-up. Most days, I qualify as the “Before” picture of a makeover. I just never have time to transform into the “After” picture. Maybe next year.
I’m very excited about the opportunity to connect with you. Please feel free to browse around and make yourself at home. But before going further, please participate in a brief questionnaire to see if my website is right for you:
1. I am a female. a. always b. sometimes c. never d. don’t know
2. I have at least one child. a. always b. sometimes c. never d. don’t know (if I can take it anymore)
3. I prefer granny underwear over thongs. a. always b. sometimes c. never (will I let my husband see my backside while wearing a thong) d. don’t know (how this tiny strap holds up under so much pressure…look out!)
4. I drive. a. always b. sometimes (faster than I should when late for school) c. never (do I let my kids NOT eat in the car) d. don’t know (what strain of bacteria is growing under the kid’s car seats)
5. I read People Magazine. a. always (do I buy the “celebrities with cellulite” issue) b. sometimes (I will do the crossword puzzle) c. never (do I remove the cover and replace it with a Scientific American magazine cover while in public) d. don’t know (why I care about Prince Harry’s night life).
Results: If you answered “true” to any of the questions, you weren’t taking my questionnaire.
Tsumommy! is now available as an eBook on Amazon Kindle, Nook, iBooks, and so on. Get yours now!